Playwriting and Adaptations:
- Watchword Theory - a multi-track escape room play for five actors and twenty participants. Presented at Carnegie Mellon School of Drama Dec 7-9th, 2017.
- The Great Monologue Game Show - An audience-interactive competition between 100 second monologues written by MFA playwrights. CMU Playground, December 8th, 2017.
- Headstrong - a one act comedy about international cheese smuggling, premiered at the Fort Collins Fringe Festival July 28-30th, 2017
- And Juliet Romeo - an absurdist alphabetized adaptation of the Shakespeare classic, excerpts performed at the Boulder Writer's Warehouse.
- Called Out - a 60 second play, performed at the GI60 festival in Brooklyn, June 2017.
- Outside the Lines, my original 50 minute play, premiered at the Boulder International Fringe Festival, August 17th-28th 2016.
- Caution: Not a Step, a devised dance-theater show, premiered at the Fort Collins Fringe Festival, Sept 15-17th, 2016.
- Act 1 of Boulder Fringe's Five 5ths of Jim Henson's Labyrinth, performed June 4th, 2016
- Find Your Backyard, a variety show I hosted and co-wrote during Boulder Arts Week 2016.
- Firm Judgment, a short play, performed at GI60 Festival in Brooklyn, May 2015.
- Midsummer Variations, a combination of Shakespeare's works, live classical music, and poetry recitation, performed in Houston in July 2105.
- Life is What You Make It and Expeditious, short plays performed at Rice University as part of the Rice Player's 24 hour play projects.
- Production Manager, Local Lab, Local Theater Company 2017
- Producer, New Play Workshops @ Boulder Writers Warehouse 2016-2017
- Production Assistant, New Play Summit, Denver Center for the Performing Arts 2017
- Production Stage Manager, Home in the Heart, Local Theater Company 2017
- Production Assistant, Henry VI pt 2 & 3 workshop, Play On Project and Colorado Shakespeare Festival, 2016
- Technical Director, Boulder International Fringe Festival 2016
- Producer, Find Your Backyard, Boulder Arts Week 2016
- Production Assistant, Local Lab, Local Theater Company 2016
- Tech Manager, Boulder International Fringe Festival 2015
- Producer, Midsummer Variations @ Rosinka Cafe, 2015
I've designed and constructed costumes and props for The Edge Theater, Local Theater Company, The Avenue Theater, Cape May Stage, the Houston Shakespeare Festival, Baker Shakespeare, and Rice University. Samples of my work can be seen in the gallery below: